I finally took some pics of what I've been wearing. Warm weather means lots of skirts- and my legs finally seeing sunlight!
What are you wearing with this in-between weather?
skirt: TJ Maxx
cardi: thrifted
nude peep-toe pumps: from my friend
dress: Le Chateau
cardi and belt: thrifted
pumps: Nine West
purse: F21
skirt: Banana Republic
navy tank: Express
gray blazer: H&M
navy purse: F21
I'm linking up with...
The Pleated Poppy- What I Wore Wednesdays
Kiwi Womens Style- What I Wore Wednesday
Transatlantic Blonde- What I Wore Wedesdays
Abbeyleigh- Dress For The Day
Real Girl Glam- Real Girl Style


Your outfits are so cute!!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute!!!
ReplyDeleteThose 2 skirts are super cute! I just love TJM!
ReplyDeleteI love both of the skirts and that dress you have on in the second set. So cute!!
ReplyDeleteMust be lovely to be able to enjoy the warm weather (NZ winter means we're all tights and pants right now). Loving the printed skirt in the last pic - it's a lovely shape for you.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing with Wardrobe Wedenesday - look forward to seeing you next week xo
Must be lovely to be able to enjoy the warm weather (NZ winter means we're all tights and pants right now). Loving the printed skirt in the last pic - it's a lovely shape for you.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing with Wardrobe Wedenesday - look forward to seeing you next week xo
very cute looks! i love the skirts.
ReplyDeletethanks for linking up with dress for the day!
LOVE that first skirt!
ReplyDelete✰Transatlantic Blonde✰
Great outfits, the last one is my favorite - love the skirt! Found you through What I Wore Wednesdays :)
ReplyDeleteI love that green dress!
ReplyDelete