When warmer weather FINALLY hits, I want to do allthethings! So I found this over at Karla's blog, and thought I'd play along so I can actually remember all the things I want to do this summer!
1. go on vacation somewhere warm and tropical (June can't come soon enough!)
2. go down the Shore (that's what we say in Jersey!)
3. go to a Phillies game (or 5)
4. picnic in the park
5. see an outdoor movie
6. get my hair did
8. try 5 new restaurants
9. have a bonfire/ roast marshmallows on an open fire
10. RELAX!
11. go to a concert/music festival
13. have a movie or TV series marathon day
14. purge all needless junk from my home, and update my closet
15. Take lots of pictures
16. Start (and finish?) a scrapbook
17. tubing down the river (I want this every year, but probably won't happen...again... grumble)
18. Read some good books
19. go on a boat ride/short cruise
What's on your summer bucket list? Any ideas that I missed?










Love your list!
ReplyDeleteNumber 10 is cute...RELAX
lol that's something we all should do
Have a great day(:
heydanixo.blogspot.com
Hi Dear! I love your list, lots of fun things to keep you busy! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks again for linking up!
-wHiT
Love your list!!
ReplyDeleteI so want to create a summer bucket list too!
xo
Chrisitna
pieceitalltogetherx3.blogspot.com
Great list, and great idea!
ReplyDeleteThis is a great list! Going down the shore is #1 for me!
ReplyDeleteOmg all of these are awesome. I've never been tubing. That's another one to add to my list! And you're a Phillies fan huh? Even though I'm a Met's fan, I love the Phillies fans I met at the Met's game I went to a couple weeks ago. Phillies fans are awesome!! =)
ReplyDeleteGreat list!!! Happy Summer!
ReplyDeleteLove the outdoor movie idea! Looks like you'll have a great summer!
ReplyDeleteStopping by from runninglikeamother.com :)
I desperately need to purge my closet too! And I'm jealous that you're getting to go somewhere tropical!
ReplyDelete