I found this over at Notes from a Toothfairy. She is on hiatus right now, but you can still link up!
This month....
I like: that spring has finally sprung!
I don't like: that spring also means the Phillies are back, and I will soon be losing C to lots of games. Boo
I want you to know: that I finally bought a scrapbook, and will be starting the project that has been about 10 years in the making!
I've planned: to see Cirque du Soleil's OVO this month! YAAAY!
I want to say to someone special: thanks for the bootiful flowers and card yesterday! And for carrying me to bed! And for being you!
-------------------------------------------- 30 Day Music Challenge
I found this over here. I will post all the questions in case any of you want to join in. Since it is already the 5th day I have some catching up to do!
So here are all the questions if you would like to do this:
Day 01 - Your favorite song
Day 02 - Your least favorite song
Day 03 - A song that makes you happy
Day 04 - A song that makes you sad
Day 05 - A song that reminds you of someone
Day 06 - A song that reminds of you of somewhere
Day 07 - A song that reminds you of a certain event
Day 08 - A song that you know all the words to
Day 09 - A song that you can dance to
Day 10 - A song that makes you fall asleep
Day 11 - A song from your favorite band
Day 12 - A song from a band you hate
Day 13 - A song that is a guilty pleasure
Day 14 - A song that no one would expect you to love
Day 15 - A song that describes you
Day 16 - A song that you used to love but now hate
Day 17 - A song that you hear often on the radio
Day 18 - A song that you wish you heard on the radio
Day 19 - A song from your favorite album
Day 20 - A song that you listen to when you’re angry
Day 21 - A song that you listen to when you’re happy
Day 22 - A song that you listen to when you’re sad
Day 23 - A song that you want to play at your wedding
Day 24 - A song that you want to play at your funeral
Day 25 - A song that makes you laugh
Day 26 - A song that you can play on an instrument
Day 27 - A song that you wish you could play
Day 28 - A song that makes you feel guilty
Day 29 - A song from your childhood
Day 30 - Your favorite song at this time last year
And now for some answers:
Day 01 - Your favorite song
This changes constantly. I really can't think of one song that I would name my absolute favorite. But one song I love is Get Your Freak On- Missy Elliott ft. Nelly Furtado.
Day 02 - Your least favorite song
Hmm...I really don't like Nicki Minaj. One of her songs is Itty Bitty Piggy.
Day 03 - A song that makes you happy
Dum Diddly- Black Eyed Peas
Day 04 - A song that makes you sad
In My Mind- Heather Headley
Day 05 - A song that reminds you of someone
Shoop- Salt n Pepa. Reminds me of my best friend from college. We had a lot of late nights with this song and YellowTail Shiraz my senior year.

No comments:
Post a Comment