Monday, June 28, 2010

Monday Minute!

Monday Minute

Has anyone you've known personally lived to at least 100?
Nope

What material possession do you value the most?
Probably my cell phone. It keeps me connected. And pictures.

What do you think happens to us after we die?
You go to either Heaven or Hell. Or some alt reality like in Lost...

Most embarrassing item in your house?
Probably childhood pics. And my vibrator. I would be *totally* embarrassed if anyone saw that!

and finally...

If you could rename yourself, what would your name be?
Ha funny story...

In sophmore year of high school I decided I no longer liked my name and would like to be called Melanie. I told my friends and teachers. A lot of my friends when calling me would be "Hey, Da....Mel! Sorry I almost forgot!" One day, my science teacher called on me for an answer. I got it wrong. He told me that I was smarter as Danielle. I quickly went back to my real name, and haven't tried to change it since.


Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment