Monday, June 21, 2010

The Monday Minute!

Monday Minute

Time for another Monday Minute! Wanna play? Link up *here*.

1 - Have you ever had any feelings towards one of your teachers back in the day?

I had a crush on a high school history teacher. He wasn't even my teacher, but he was really cute!
And I'm currently in luurve with a high school history teacher...I'm seeing a trend here...

2 - What's the most embarrassing thing that happened while at work?

Having a pair of dirty underwear fall out of a pants leg. It fell out in the ladies room. I denied it was mine, but I threw them out later when no one was around.

3 - When was the last time you crapped yourself sharted?

A few years ago...at my ex's apt...while wearing his basketball shorts. So, so embarrassing. Lucky for me, I was already in the bathroom, so I was able to wash them right away. Obviously, I never told him.

4 - What is one thing you have always kept a secret and why have you kept this a secret for so long?

I'm not telling the secret right here, right now. Too much pressure! But I will say that I've only told 3 people the whole story, and I've kept it a secret for so long because 1) it's painful and uncomfortable to talk about, 2) hardly anyone would believe me if I did say it and 3) I am no longer friends with any of the 3 people I told...who I thought I would be bff's with forever, and I don't want to open up to anyone like that if they are not going to be in my life for a very, very long time.

5 - What's your best advice for us habitual coffee drinkers as to not have to poop right after drinking it?

I don't think there's anything that can be done!

2 comments:

  1. LMAO at the dirty panties in the pant leg story!! New follower here! I just noticed you're in Jersey too...cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta love high school history teachers! :P

    ReplyDelete