It's time for another dose of "Sunday Stealing"! Link up *here* to play!
1. It's 2AM and you are not home. You are more than likely:
Coming home from a party or concert, passed out in the passenger seat
2. What's the last thing you spent more than $100 on?
All at once? I think it was at Old Navy...I went in for $1 flip flops,...and then...oops!
3. What do your bank checks look like?
Plain, ordinary- light blue background I believe.
4. Where did the shirt you are currently wearing come from?
Haha Old Navy!
5. Name something that will be on your Christmas wish list:
KINDLE!!! Or an iPad...haha, oh who am I kidding, I can barely learn to use my cell phone- I'll just keep dreaming~!
6. What color is your toothbrush?
Pink and white
7. Name something you collect and tell us about it.
From the looks of my apartment I collect magazines! But really I just don't have time/energy/desire to read them all! I do keep a collection to tear funny words/pics out of for scrapbooking though, and for helpful tips on various situations/problems.
8. Last restaurant you ate at. Who were you with? How was it?
Old Man Rafferty's yesterday. It was my first time there, and I was there for a friend's birthday. I was with about 20 other people, more than half of whom I didn't know. But the company was good, and the food was DELICIOUS! I love a good brunch.
9. Who was the last person you bought a birthday card for?
My friend's birthday yesterday, Kelly!
10. What is your worst bad habit?
Hmm I think it's a tie between smoking and procrastination.
11. Name a magazine you subscribe to?
TimeOut NewYork. Lots of fun, interesting ideas for stuff to do/eat/shop for/see in and around NYC.
12. Your favorite pizza toppings?
Either jalapeno and ham (Hawaiian) or sausage. Or plain old cheese.
13. Whose number were you looking up the last time you used a phone book?
A coworker in the work directory. I don't remember the last time I used a real phone book.
14. Other than family, who is the person that you love most?
C <3
15. What is the last thing you cooked?
HAHAHA!!! Ahh, that was a good joke! I think the last thing I attempted to cook was Stove Top...it didn't go so well...
16. Name something you wouldn't want to buy used?
Bed sheets, shoes, underwear (inclugin lingerie), bathing suits, goggles...
17. Which shoe do you put on first?
Right. Always. If I somehow or for some reason put on the left one first, I have to take both off and redo. It's a weird quirk I have.
18. What is the last thing you remember losing?
My mind!! No relaly, I think I misplaced a pair of earrings...I couldn't find them this morning.
19. What is the ugliest piece of furniture in your house?
A swivel chair that was C's like, grandmother's or great-aunt's or something. It is an ugly orange-y patterned fabric, stiff, and not at all comfortabe to sit on!
20. Last thing you bought and ended up returning?
I believe it was a pair of pants that C's mom bought me for Christmas. They were SOOO tight!
Though I do have to go return Old Navy flip flops (they didn't have the color I wanted when I bought them for $1), a Victoria's Secret bra (I bought this bra too small, I've been calling for over a month and they never seem to have my size- it's one of the most common sizes- so rediculous), and a book (I bought it for my mom for Mother's Day, but first she stood me up ON Mother's Day, and then asked for money instead, so I'm returning her present).
21. What perfume/cologne do you wear? If none, why?
To work, I wear Philosophy's Amazing Grace. It's a crisp, clean scent. For going out, I switch between J.Lo's Love at First Glow and Britney's Curious.
22. Your favorite board game?
APPLES to APPLES!!! So much fun!
23. What was the last board game you played?
I think it was Apples to Apples. Actually...I'm not sure if that counts as a board game...
24. Where did your vehicle come from?
I don't currently have a vehicle :(
The last one I had came from my mom's friend who was a mechanic and was able to do a fixer-upper on a gorgeous silver Hyundai Tiberon though.
25. If a movie was made about your life what would the theme song be?
Hmmm...not sure. Maybe The Adventure by Angels and Aiwaves
26. You're sad, who can cheer you up easily?
The guy from "The End of The World" flash video found here. Works just about every time!
27. What was the color of the bridesmaid dresses of the last wedding you went to?
The last 2 weddings I went to didn't have bridesmaids...sooo I don't remember.
28. What house cleaning chore do you hate to do the most?
Ironing. I HATE it! Which is why it's so good that C can do it and doesn't mind!
29. What is your favorite way to eat chicken?
With cheese and marinara sauce a la chicken parmesan! It's my favorite meal.
30. It is your birthday. You hope the cake is?
Ice cream! Or if not ice cream, at least chocolate-y.
No comments:
Post a Comment