Monday, June 14, 2010

Sunday Stealing: The Dark Side



1. You’re building your dream house. What’s the one thing that this house absolutely, positively MUST HAVE? (other than the obvious basics of course)
Fireplace. The apartment I have now is the first one I've ever had, and in the winter, it is wonderful! And an outdoor hot tub. With a patio os at least some kind of covering over it. One of the houses I rented out right after college had this, and even in winter it was so relaxing to sit out there, with a jet massaging your back, and a cold beer in hand!

2. What is your dream car?
Oh ya know...Maserati...Aston Martin...Bugatti...

3. What is your favorite website that isn’t a blog?
Facebook

4. iPhone 4 or Droid, which do you want?
Uhh don't really know the difference, so whichever!

5. When you’re feeling down or lonely or just generally out of sorts, what do you do to cheer yourself up?
Watch TV, talk to a friend, surf the internet, clean, read magazines...

6. Tell me about something or someone that you love that most people seem to hate.
The Jersey Shore. I loooove that show- it's so bad it's good.

7. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Child psychologist/ couselor.

8. Would you go on a reality show if given the chance?
Depends what the show is. Something like Tough/True Love, maybe. Something like Real World, Real Housewives of East Bumblef*ck, Jersey Shore, no.

9. Who was your favorite teacher when you were growing up. (Grade school, Middle School, Jr. High or High School only.)
Miss Weber. She was my music teacher from 4th-8th grade. She used to stay afterschool to chat, and sometimes we'd go out for ice cream. We still keep in touch :)

10. You get one pass to do something illegal or immoral. What are you gonna do?
Ooooh...waaaaay too many things!

11. What were you doing 10 years ago?
Going to high school, and I think working at the town summer camp as a counselor in the summer.

12. By this time next year, I ...
Will hopefully have less debt, live closer to work (or work closer to where I live, whichever), make more money, and have more shoes :D

13. Do you think the United States will elect a female President in your lifetime? Do you think this would be a good thing?
I think it could definitely happen. I'm not much into politics though, so can't say whether it would be good or not.

14. Which fictional, TV show character you would shag anytime?
Most of the celebrities I would want a free pass with are in movies. So...I guess Paul Walker...he's on some TV show now I think...I wouldn't want to shag a "character"- sorry.

15. What is your greatest pet peeve?
Goodness I have so many, I can't pick just one. But one that is anooying me at the moment is people who talk with their mouth full of food. so.gross.

16. Tell me about your most recent trip of more than 100 miles?
I honestly don't remember my last real trip more athn 100 miles...it was probably to a friend's bbq.
17. Which do you use more often, the dictionary or the thesaurus?
Thesaurus

18. Do you have a nickname? What is it?
Lil Desiqua. And cocobutt. Couple others, but those are my fave...

19. What are you dreading at the moment?
Checking my bank account...and a certain someone's wedding.

20. Do you worry that others will judge you from reading some of your answers?
Nope. You can judge me alll you want!

21. In two words, explain what ended your last relationship.
overbearing -and- impotence

22. What were you doing this morning at 8am?
Riding on a train to work

23. Do you have any famous relatives?
Nope

24. How many different beverages have you drank today?
2, coffee and soda

25. What is something you are excited about?
July 16th- taking off work for girls' day at the beach...REALLY hope it doesn't rain!

26. When was the last time you spoke in front of a large group?
Oh goodness...I think 2006. I had to speak in front of a large audience of all parents for Freshman Orientation at Penn State on behalf of the Student Activities Office.

27. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
I need to do something with this hair...

 28. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Prepping for today, going to bed

29. What’s a word that you say a lot?
Seriously

30. Who is your worst enemy?
I have 2. Both not going to be listed here, sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment