Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Weekend Update

Friday didn't feel like Friday at all. I had a meeting for my grad class after work. WHO has a meeting on a gorgeous Friday evening?! We worked out details for our project, and indulged in two of my favorite things- Taco Bell and wine- before an early bedtime. I was so over the week.

Saturday was much better. I ran some errands and did some laundry, had some great TexMex and margaritas at Jose Tejas, and enjoyed some gorgeous weather outside playing mini golf. I don't remember the last time I played, but I won! Aftwerwards, Blue and I pre-gamed with some G+T's on the deck before the Rangers game. Then we played this hockey-inspired drinking game. And then I crashed sometime during the game, though I think I made it to the 3rd period? Clearly I can't hang like I used to.




Sunday was a day of rest, and by rest I mean the only movement was from the bed, to the kitchen, to the couch, and back. We ordered Chinese food in and finished The L Word and watched some more of Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt. That show is absolutely ridiculous but great for a few laughs. Also, regarding The L Word, I dislike shows that do not give a clear ending. But that's all I'm going to say about that, especially since the show ended in 2009. I so wish they had continued it, or done a spinoff, but alas, it doesn't seem likely. Oh wells. 

How was your weekend? 

2 comments:

  1. Glad you had a good weekend! Mine was jam packed... I need a vacation from my weekend. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I support this entire weekend. Where do you go for mini golf?

    ReplyDelete