Thursday, April 9, 2015

Currently: April



Reading
This Side of Paradise - F. Scott Fitzgerald
This is a recommendation from a friend. I haven't actually started it yet, but it's in my bag to start over lunch!


Writing
papers for classes.

Listening to

Satellite - Rise Against


Watching
The L Word re-runs. I want to watch Going Clear, this HBO documentary about Scientology I've been hearing so much about, and impatiently waiting for the return of Game of Thrones on Sunday!

Thinking

That I really, really have no clue what I'm supposed to be doing at work. We're going through a transition period, and recently acquired a new technical system which I'm supposed to be supporting, but haven't been given the tools necessary to do so because of some interoffice political BS. I just want to do my job, people! Figure your sh!t out! 

Loving

That I pulled such a good prank on my friends! Want to try? If you and they have an iPhone, text them: "You know the camera button next to where you type? Hold it down and slide your finger up to the other camera button that pops up, then release it, a bunch of new emojis come up. You can thank me later" and see what happens!


Wanting
New sneakers. I burnt a hole through my old ones, and spring seems to be quickly approaching!

I want these.
I've actually never owned a pair of Converse- loving these classics!

Wishing
That I had tickets to see the Phillies/Mets play next week. Or really, anytime this season. 

Anticipating

A stress-free weekend, going to my first poetry slam and a new BYOB Italian restaurant on Friday night!



4 comments:

  1. By and large I love BYOB Italian places.

    I hate feeling like I'm in a WTH position at work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHH I LOVE L Word re-runs! Also just ordered my first pair of converse and I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH THAT PRANK IS AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yesss definitely watch Going Clear! It was so crazy. Watch it and tell me what you think! I've never been to a poetry slam but have always wanted to. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete