Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Confessions: Last Weekend Edition

I confess:

+ I was really PO'ed on Saturday because my friends bailed at the last minute for this festival I wanted to go to. I said I understood, but I don't. Especially since I had to reach out to them to even find out. I was all "So what time are we meeting?" And I got "oh yeah, we can't make it." Thanks for letting me know jerks.  

REALLY?

+ Saturday was spent eating a lot and watching a lot of TV. I'm kinda sad that this is the last weekend this month when I can do this. 
The 25 Best Jennifer Lawrence Quotes Of 2012- aka more reasons to love her!

+ Saturday night was a Cinco de Mayo party. See also, I take super blurry pics when drinking. Proof: 




One that's not blurry- clearly I didn't take it.

+ I didn't have any burritos, tacos, or margaritas for Cinco de Mayo even though I love all of those things. #holidayfail

+ I cannot party until 2AM anymore. I woke up feeling like death on Sunday.

image


What are you confessing? Link up with Vodka and Soda below!

Vodka and Soda


11 comments:

  1. ugh, flaky bitches annoy me to no end. RUDE! as if their time is more important than everyone elses! i had a friend who was always bailing so i stopped inviting her and when she asked why, i straight up told her: because you bail all the time and i don't trust you to make plans anymore. not even sorry


    thanks for linking up!

    -kathy
    Vodka and Soda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flaky people are THE worst! Especially when they don't even tell you they are going to bail.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't even remember the last time I made it to 2am so props to you for getting that far!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did a confessions but didn't link up due to various reasons. anywhoo...got to hate when folks break their promise and dont want to let you know. I Dont have anything to do with folks who are like that.

    nightowlventing02.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. If I'm drinking until 2 a.m. there will be hell to pay the next day. I can't do this at my senior age.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can barely make it past 10 PM, that's what happens when you get old I guess.

    Friends that don't tell you they aren't showing up suck, that's a jerk move.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Staying up past midnight with alcohol is HARD!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can barely stay up past 11PM anymore! haha

    ReplyDelete
  9. I used to be able to stay up all night to party! Now if Im out at 2 am Im most certainly thinking about my bed!

    ReplyDelete
  10. L O L . The closest thing I did to celebrating cinco de mayo was driving by Jose Tejas in Woodbridge to get home from the MALL.

    ReplyDelete
  11. If I stay up till 11pm now it's a miracle!

    ReplyDelete