Thursday, May 15, 2014

Shit Men Say



Voyage of the Mee Mee

Ever since we've been together, RJ likes to ask "Would You Be With Me If...?" I always thought this was so weird, especially since usually he'll ask one out of nowhere. Here are the top 10 I remembered to actually write down: 

Would You Be With Me If I...

said brah all the time
slept hanging upside down
painted my nails rainbow colors and ate skittles all the time 
ordered the same thing as u all the time 
was shorter than you
had a hump like Quasimodo
…All I ate was pasta. With no sauce. And didn’t work out. And if we went somewhere where they didn’t serve pasta, I would just stare at you eat.

(Well damn. I just realized I didn't write down 10. So here are some other randoms)

People dressed as the Easter Bunny give me the creeps. I guess its the blank non-blinking gaze with the mouth hanging open...just staring at you.

Say no to racism. Be like a panda. Pandas are black, white, asian....not mexican though. In that case, be like a panda wearing a sombrero. 

And that time he made himself into a corny meme:


5 comments:

  1. Love that he made himself into a meme! And too funny. I like asking these things too. Would you be with me if I wore my pants up to my chest all the time?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay that image is hilarious. I think he's a keeper just because he meme'd himself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bahahahaha... the Panda thing and the meme - I dieeee!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL we say "brah" all the time. bro talk is the funniest :)

    -kathy
    Vodka and Soda

    ReplyDelete