- Re-do budget: Semi-success! I redid it, I just didn't exactly stick to it. Baby steps...
- Save $300: Fail.
- Make $50 {side hustles}: Fail.
- Complete at least one craft: Fail.
- Finish unpacking: Fail. I only unpacked one more box. Oof.
- gain "x" lbs: No idea? I forgot to buy a scale... oops.
- No Spend October!: Success! Ok, so I bought hangers for $1, and shutter shades for my North West costume $4, but other than that, no extra spending!
- Try 5 new recipes... and blog them!: Semi-Success! I did 5 recipes, just didn't get a chance to blog them all yet!
- Finish at least one book: Success! The Ocean at the End of the Lane
- Restart Line-A-Day: Success! Well, almost every day, but I'm counting it!
- Work on crossing some things off of my Fall Bucket List : Success!
- Sing and Dance... just because!: Success (especially while cooking/waiting on food to be done!)
- Stick to budget!
- Save $300
- Do at least half of Christmas/gift shopping
- Complete at least one craft
- Finish unpacking FO REALZ
-buy a scale...and use it
- Try 3 new recipes... and blog them
- Finish at least two books
- work on crossing some things off of my Fall Bucket List
- Host Thanksgiving and/or Friendsgiving
- Make plans for my birthday!
Props to you for being so diligent about setting goals! This is something I should start doing for myself.
ReplyDeletewhat is line-a-day??
ReplyDeletegood luck with your goals :)
Hey, it only says "re-do" so... that's definitely a win! Good job!
ReplyDeleteI am definitely trying to read more often. Too many evenings I find myself playing games on my phone. Good luck saving this month!
ReplyDeleteIsn't it crazy to try to get some of the littlest things done? I really need to try to redo my budget but I'm scared! ek!
ReplyDelete