-Sharing books: A month ago, I was able to share a book that I thought my friend would enjoy. On Monday, another friend and I swapped books. And don't even get me started on the love affair I have with Paperback Swap.
- an extra hour of sleeeeep (or whatever you wanna do with it)
- the new Jack Johnson album
- mini Reese's cups free CANDY!
- fresh flowers
- a great performance review at work
- dressing up
- baking treats
- meeting my friends' babies
- this:
- Jamie Dornan (who played the sheriff in Once Upon a Time in Season 1) as the new Mr. Christian Grey
Linky Love:
Chivalry is Dead- From a Male's Perspective
NYTimes: The End of Courtship
Put The Smartphone Down
Obsessing Over Social Media
Has Facebook Ruined Love?
- fresh flowers
- a great performance review at work
- dressing up
- baking treats
- meeting my friends' babies
- this:
- Jamie Dornan (who played the sheriff in Once Upon a Time in Season 1) as the new Mr. Christian Grey
Linky Love:
Chivalry is Dead- From a Male's Perspective
NYTimes: The End of Courtship
Put The Smartphone Down
Obsessing Over Social Media
Has Facebook Ruined Love?

LOVE free candy. Congrats on the great review! What happened with your coworker? Are you going to follow up on that? I hope it went down smoothly!
ReplyDeleteFree candy taste better than candy that's been paid for!
ReplyDelete