Things Making Me Smile This Week...
pugs
Fall
crockpot meals
Zumba
lots of awesome friend time
Insurgent
fuzzy throw blankets
the first snow
low-key hangouts
great deals
Fall
crockpot meals
Zumba
lots of awesome friend time
Insurgent
fuzzy throw blankets
the first snow
low-key hangouts
great deals
Linky Love:
Thanks to Karla for letting me know about the 10dollarmall.
Ashten is Miss Independent, and knows the difference between being stubborn and independent.
Erin Elizabeth's dad teaches The Dice Rule.
They are doing it on purpose! Starbucks names.
Marriage Isn't For You
It Matters Who You Marry- some of this was eye-opening. Thanks Nikki!
What's making YOU smile this week?
How far have you gotten into insurgent?? that's the 2nd one right? would you believe I couldn't even make it through. I usually finish books because I feel obligated to. i just could NOT get through it (and i really liked the first one!!)
ReplyDeletewhats making me smile right now is the peanut m&m's i'm eating :D
Yay you're reading Insurgent! Contrary to the fact that a lot of people hated the way it all ended, I really loved it. I think you will too! Hope you get to it soon!
ReplyDeletePS - tagged you in my post today. Just a little questionnaire thing.
That pug picture is so adorable. :)
ReplyDeleteHope you are loving your trip! I'm not digging Insurgent so far.
ReplyDeleteFreaking adorable pug! That $10 mall is making me pretty happy...Thanks for passing it on!
ReplyDelete