Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Top Ten Tuesday: Wish List Edition

Ahh, remember the good 'ole days when your biggest "problem" was what to put on your wish list for Santa?! Those were the days! Truth be told though, I still make wish lists, especially since my birthday and Christmas are so close together. I also ask for my friends and family's wish lists (or link to an Amazon one)- it just makes life easier. And why not help out the person who wants to get you something? Better to get you something you actually want as opposed to just "stuff" that's going to sit in a corner gathering dust (or being regifted...gasp!). As I've gotten older, a lot of my wish list contains things that would be really useful in my everyday life, as opposed to just fun... though there's definitely have a few of those items on here as well! Here's my 2019 Wishlist.

Image result for wish list
{via}

Duvet cover- I've had a queen size down comforter for nearly 7 years, and it's been naked the whole time! I tried buying a cover for it last year but I didn't read the online description well enough and it was turned out to be just that- a cover to place on top of my comforter, not one that zipped around it. I love the plain teal one below, but I know it's hard to pick out a duvet design someone would like so a gift card from Bed, Bath, and Beyond or Kohl's would work just as well if not better! 


Image result for aqua blue duvet cover

Wool Socks- I'm pretty sure I ask for these every year, and sometimes just buy them for myself. For some reason, my toesies like to escape their home in my socks, and nobody likes hole-y socks! My favorite brand is Darn Tough, since they are thick, warm, and "darn tough" for my toes to break through! 


Image result for Darn Tough Vermont socks


Cordless Mini Vac- I have hard wood floors, but I also have 2-3 small rugs and no vaccuum! I love this cordless mini option to clean up little messes and random dust/hairballs. 
Personal Paper Shredder- An odd request for sure, but I have two metal cabinet drawers full of paperwork that has my name and other somewhat important or personal information that I no longer need and would like to get rid of. I would also use it to shred mail on the regular and not just throw it out. I was looking for a smaller/cheaper one, but in the meantime this one would also get the job done! 



Cognac Crossbody Purse- My old one broke, as in it had two snap closures to connect the two pockets and the one snap broke off. I already have one in black, but I like switching between black and brown to match outfits better (and I mostly go with browns in the spring/fall). I like really simple styles, just a rectangle shape with a top zipper- no extra zippers, flap, tassles. This classic one from Lauren Conrad is just perfect, as is this one from Amazon! 
Related image
Graphic Sweatshirt/Long Sleeve- Just like graphic tees I love graphic sweatshirts, hoodies, and long sleeves, and realized I don't own a single one! All of my hoodies are solid, and most of my long sleeve tees are solid as well since I mostly only wear them for layering. I like this Easy Tiger one, and of course Chewbaccca


Zxzy Zxzy Women Easy Tiger Letter Tiger Face Graphic Sweatshirts

Insulated Lunch Tote- Another replacement item! I had one of these but it got messy/dirty, and so I haven't been using one for the last year, opting instead to carry my usually warm lunch in a plastic bag. No bueno! I like this one because it zips and looks like a great size, and hello, how cute is that sloth?! 
Image result for insulated zipper lunch bag
A Caldero Pot with Lid-  Earlier this year my friend Michele showed me how to make Spanish rice and beans. Since then, I promised Blue I'd make it for her, but first I'll need the traditional pot with the lid! 



Funko Pops: Phillies Phanatic- I love me some Funko Pops! I don't collect them nearly as much as Blue, and as such I'm very particular about the ones I want. I just picked up this Rocket Raccoon holiday one, but I really have my eye on the Pretty Woman Vivian Chase since it's one of my favorite movies, and the Phillies Phanatic! And how cute is Baby Groot?! 




Scrabble- Blue and I were talking about games since the whole puzzle thing didn't work out (she would get frustrated and leave!). We like Words with Friends, but I like the original better. (Note: would have to come with a dictionary!) 
Image result for scrabble board game

Other: Anything that screams warm and cozy (think candles, fuzzy socks, punny oversized mugs, throw blankets), anything book-related, anything for my "collections" (funko pops, ornaments, magnets), anything drink or beer related, stickers!, Heart and Brain "stuff" from the comic The Awkward Yeti since Blue and I always joke that we are definitely them!  


Brain with Book Plushie


So yeah, some grown up stuff, and some just for fun! 
What's on your wishlist? I'm always curious! 

No comments:

Post a Comment