Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Wednesday Confessional

+ Sometimes I don't read blogs for several days, but then catch up on all of their entries in one day. I call it binge-blogging.

Woman "Steals" Her Stolen Bike By Offering To Buy It After A Test Drive

+ My friend sent me this link on Monday regarding student loan repayment relief. I'm thinking I need to take a closer look at my student loans; paying 25% of my monthly income kinda blows.


+ The landlords provided us with hookups for our own washers and dryers, but I never bought them. I had made a deal with my friend that she would take me to the laundromat weekly, but she keeps going up to her parents' every weekend, which means I hadn't done laundry in about a month. So I "borrowed" my neighbor's washer and dryer on Friday. But I was so nervous the whole time that I actually gave myself a tummy ache.
10 Signs You're Having Your Quarter-Life Crisis

+ I don't understand the point of the "mute" button on Twitter. Why not unfollow if you don't like what the person tweets?

YES

+ I don't remember the last time I cooked a full meal- I've been living off of leftovers or take out. I should get on that.

+ I got caught leaving work early yesterday. Even though the company President technically let us out at 4- he said we could watch the USA game in the cafeteria, which me (and some other coworkers) decided that meant we could leave early and go to the bar. So I changed into jeans and headed to the elevator... and then my boss caught the same elevator and my dumbass coworker mentioned that our friend had reserved a table for us at the bar. I couldn't even play it off, since now I was in jeans too, obviously leaving.

:). I agree

+ I am super sad that the USA lost yesterday. Not sure I'll be watching a lot more of the World Cup.

+ I'm so disappointed in True Blood this last season but will probably continue watching just to finish out the series.

True Blood Quotes - I'm so over Sookie and her precious fairy...

+ I told my friend/coworker she had RBF last night. I honestly thought she knew. Oops. She agreed though.

Resting bitch face is a real thing.. Lol
I have a hard time making friends because I suffer from   RBFS - Resting Bitch Face Syndrome.      I'm not mad at anyone - that's just the way my face looks

+ I am seriously considering getting a tattoo. I've always been a fan of them, but I've never gotten one because I wasn't sure what I would get. Now I have a pretty solid idea of what I want and where I want it, but am considering the pain factor since I am a giant wuss.

It’s the internet. Everyone is drowning in feels, anyway. | Community Post: 47 GIFs For Any Trolling Scenario




What are you confessing today? Share it with Kathy!

Vodka and Soda



9 comments:

  1. Oh how I love BBT gifs. they are rock. and yea i miss some days too then play catch up like today.

    http://nightowlventing02.blogspot.com/2014/07/hump-day-confessions.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can speak from experience that giant wusses (like me) CAN survive getting tattoos! Some places definitely hurt more than others... inner wrists, ribs, feet, and hands are some of the worst. I'm sure the spine doesn't tickle much either. Otherwise it's pretty bearable :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to use the building's washer and dryer so usually let a month build up too. So annoying!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to use the building's washer and dryer so usually let a month build up too. So annoying!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ugh, I am totally bummed USA lost too - I got so into it this year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the mute option on Twitter... I "hide" people all the time on Facebook. Easier than dealing with people who get weird about shit like that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Resting bitch face is serious. My friend and I often share RBF links and we think its hilarious because we're both told to smile so often. One day this place will burn down and they will blame it on me and it won't have been me, but RBF means I hate everyone... #restingbitchfaceproblems

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been wondering the same thing about the mute button? I don't see the point... smh ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. work has been up my ass forever and things are finally starting to calm down. then i look at my feedly blog count and it's over 200 wtf.

    thanks for linking up :)

    ReplyDelete