I sold my first item on Poshmark! I am so excited and can't wait to add more items to be sold!
Favorite [FREE] Find:
The only thing I feel like my apartment was missing (other than a microwave) was a coffee table. I had been planning on hitting up some yard sales this weekend to find one. Last night, I went out to get some meds from the pharmacy, and it looked like someone was throwing out their entire living room. There were dressers, lamps, couches, pillows, and... the below coffee and end tables which I scooped up and carried back to my apartment! Hurray!
Favorite Recent Purchase:
I took advantage of the Victoria's Secret Semi- Annual and picked up this bikini top for only $18!
Favorite Upcoming Event:
I will be wearing that above beauty tomorrow when I head to the beach for our annual Girls Beach Day! It's my first time heading down the shore this year and I am so excited to spend some quality time with my girls!
Favorite Funny:
Favorite Song:


1. awesome score on the VS bikini... i mean their prices are so ridiculous. i swear next year i'm not buying full price again.
ReplyDelete2. glad you found a table, thats sweet!
3. how do you like using postmark? is it easy?
4. haha liquore runs. hahaha. i did a color run once, only for the sake so i could say i did it, never again!