Favorite color: cerulean
Favorite animal{s}: monkeys
Favorite food: Thanksgiving meal- turkey with gravy, stuffing, sweet potatoes, and cranberry sauce. Or chicken Parmesan.
Favorite movie{s}: Pretty Woman, Love Actually, Brown Sugar, and Stepbrothers
Favorite TV show{s}: Game of Thrones, New Girl, the Mindy Project, Impractical Jokers
Favorite game: Cards Against Humanity. So wrong, but so funny.
Favorite number: 12. My birthday is 12/12 and I was my grandfather's 12th grandchild
Favorite season: Summmerrrr
Favorite scent{s}: coconut, fresh linen, and freshly cut grass
Favorite actor/actress: Julia Roberts, Sandra Bullock, and Melissa McCarthy
Favorite hobbies: traveling, dance parties, going to concerts, reading, and blogging
Favorite natural wonder I’ve ever seen: mexico
![]() |
| love the way this photo turned out! |
Favorite accident: Spring break my senior year of college, my friends and I decided to go to Puerto Rico. While exploring the rain forest, a bunch of them decided to jump into this waterfall. I was last, because I was nervous. I finally jump in, but not deep enough, so the current from the waterfall pushed me backwards into the rocks. It hurt so bad, but I got up, did it again, and made it into/under the waterfall.

Favorite song currently:
Favorite alcoholic drink: Jack and Coke, beer, or red wine.
Favorite funny: This is super old, but never fails to make me laugh!
What are some of your favorite things?


Your favorites are all pretty cool but... Pretty Woman: Classic, Step Brothers: Hilarious, Mindy Project: My Fav. lol great post. I found you via the total social link up.
ReplyDeleteGreat natural wonder pic!
ReplyDeleteAll of those actresses top my favorites list too.