I'm always interested in seeing what cool and fun apps others are using, so I thought I would also share a few of my current (FREE!) faves too! Here they are, in no particular order:
2. Viggle: This free app gives you points for every TV show you check in to. And then you can use the points for gift cards to some awesome places, like Starbucks, Target, and Lowe's just to name a few. And the places change, so if you don't like the selection one week, you can always wait a little until the y change.
3. Twitter: I love twitter. I don't really know why- just a quick peek into people's goings-ons. I'm a bit of a creeper though, I read more than I actually post.
4. Instagram/ PicJointer: I love sharing pics. The filters are cool. Just another way to connect with others.And PicJointer allows you to put multiple pics in one frame, which I really like.
5. Pandora: Music on the go, with stations you can customize. Works for me!
6. Bank App: Rarely use this, because I'm usually scurred to check the balance, but it's helpful!
7. Words with Friends/ Draw Something: Social gaming,... need I say more?!
8. PoshMark: This free shopping app lets you buy and sell clothes. Pretty awesome- I've found some great stuff on here, and can't wait to sell some of mine too!
9. Groupon/ Living Social: Discounts and deals on restaurants, entertainment, beauty, etc. Also great when you purchase a deal, you can just show them your phone instead of bringing along the piece of paper with your deal.
10. GoodReads: I'm a reader. I like updating my status on the go, and finding out what others are reading or recommending.
11. CardMunch: This free app lets you take a picture of a business card, and then puts it in an easy to read form with name, phone, email and address. From there you can add them to your contacts, see the original card, or send them a message/email. This is a byproduct of LinkedN. It's great for keeping business contacts straight, especially after going to any networking event.
12. Pinterest: It's true, I have an app for this. I really might need a pintervention.
13. FourSquare: I'm not sure why I like "checking in" to places so much. Probably the fact that I can "earn" badges. It's just fun to see where I've been, and where my friends are. Also lets you make lists of fun places that you'd like to check out or do.
What are some of your fave apps?
Check out Chloe' Jacqueline!

Makes me wish I could get apps on my phone!
ReplyDeleteI love knowing what other people have on their phones, as far as Apps. Thanks for sharing! Found you through Monday Mingle!
ReplyDeleteAmy @ http://livinnfastforward.blogspot.com
I need to get Viggle! I keep hearing great things about it! I'm addicted to Instagram! I'm on there at least 5 times a day.
ReplyDelete