Sunday, June 3, 2012

Ridiculous Songs

Lately, I have either heard of or been reminded of some pretty ridiculous songs, so I thought I would share!!

Detachable Penis: This song is at least 5 years old. I don't remember where I first heard it, but I think the lyrics are pretty funny.




Let Me Smell your D**k: Do you watch Tosh.0?? It's not my favorite show, because Daniel Tosh is quite crude, and has a lot of "potty humor", but C likes it so sometimes I'll watch it. This song is also about 5-6 years old, and was apparently a hit. It's basically saying to take a whiff of your man's peen to make sure he's not cheating. I know,... ew. On Tosh.0, he had her do a "web redemption" where she sang a "classier" version of the song. But I couldn't find it so you get the original.



Werewolves in London- Warren Zevon: Another older one. Just found out that this guy passed away. Sad. I only heard of this one because someone mentioned it on Twitter, so I wanted to know what she was talking about. I kinda love it. When I was playing it, C came into the room and was like "What do you know about Warren Zevon?!" Apparently I was in the dark! Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. I saw that girl's song on Tosh.0 last week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smell Yo D*** has been stuck in my head since I saw it on Tosh Friday night LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, that Smell Yo D*** song is REALLY ridiculous!

    Thanks for linking up! :)

    ReplyDelete