Monday, June 4, 2012

C'mon 5:30!

Tonight C and I have a Date Night! I know, Mondays are a weird night to go out, but we just couldn't pass up the opportunity.  I signed up for offers from Time Out New York, and we were able to get discounted tickets- $20 discount to be exact! So tonight we are going on a NYC Reggae Cruise!

This rain is kinda bumming me out, but I'm sure it will be a blast even if this weather doesn't cooperate! We will still be jammin, mon [sorry, couldn't help myself]! Now if only 5:30 could come a little quicker!!


What makes your days go by faster? Or have you ever been on a music cruise? I think this is my first!

6 comments:

  1. Umm, that sounds AMAZING! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having something fun to look forward to definitely makes the day go by faster! I hope the cruise is a blast.

    P.S. Thanks for commenting! I'll definitely be checking out The Happiness Project. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds like fun! Never been on a music cruise before.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Um, I haven't, but that sounds like the most amazing date ever!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope they rain held off! I saw some of your photos on instagram and it looked like you were having a great time!

    ReplyDelete