Saturday, May 19, 2012

May Goal Check In

I made some goals for May. Here's a little look to see how I'm doing, and remind myself to work on them!


1. Save money by:
    • Set up a new budget : Did that here
    • begin tracking my spending again : Did that here
    • proceed with Action Plan : working on this.
2. Put all “found money” towards emergency or travel fund: Found $40! Saved it.


3. Record all spending in weekly reports: Here and Here



4. Read more- at least one book this month: Just finished Life of Pi. Review Here
5. Cook 4 new recipes: 0 for 4
6. and continue meal planning: planned half a week, this week. 
7. Spend more time with my girlfriends (and make 1 more): Spent time with C at group parties; 2 girl dates planned over the next 2 weeks
8. Look more "put together" on a daily basis: Doing well on this one!
9. Do one thing off 101 in 1001 list: Working on it!
10. Spend 8 hours a week working on new company: Not 8 hours, but definitely spent more time on it
11. Plan vacation: Haven't been able to plan a weekend with my mom yet, let alone a vacation. 
12. Do my hair more often than not: Less ponytails- hurray!
-----------------------------------------
I didn't realize I had so many goals for this month, but I think I'm doing pretty well! Have you made any goals, either monthly or since the New Year? How are you doing? 

4 comments:

  1. You're rocking it! I'm so excited to be your buddy on good reads. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You definitely did well, good job lady!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome progress with these goals! June is going to be another no shop month, so I'm trying to do all my spending now (we're moving and we need lots of stuff)!

    ReplyDelete