Friday, May 11, 2012

It's OK Friday!

Yeahhh, sorry I'm a little late on this one, but hey It's OK!! Right?!


Its Ok Thursdays

It's OK That...

I'm a day late to the party! 
DEFINITELY OK that's it's Friday though!
I haven't blogged in awhile- work is crazy and 
I don't like posts without pics, and it takes me awhile to upload them.
I didn't finish "Life of Pi" in time to participate in Book Club Friday
I'm not loving the book, and will be happy when it's done
C had a man-date with my guy friend last night! They went to a Sixers game...
I was a lil jealous- haven't been to a basketball game in years, and C promised he would take me this year!
I had a really girly night last night- complete with beer (preferred to wine), James Van Der Beek (Apt23 is my new show), junk food, a pedi, and hair straightening!
I'm leaving work a little early today to go to a Phillies game!



Source: someecards.com via Ike on Pinterest


Happy Friday loves! 

5 comments:

  1. Happy friday! hope you and C have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's definitely okay that this post came on Friday! Sounded like you had a great night last night. I prefer beer over wine any day of the week. Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Weekend! Hope it's a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That last quote is too funny! Hope you had a great weekend! I need to check out the show Apt 23, it looks good, but I've been really bad about watching shows...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know how work can get busy and hold up posting! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete