I had such a wonderful weekend celebrating a bridal shower in VA for my girl AJ.
There was great food, lots of smiles and fun, singing and dancing (though I did get a bit shy), and wonderful people. Unfortunately I didn't take any pics, as I was busy making the "bow- umbrella" and then I forgot. But hopefully she will share the pics others took!
This is a pic from a while ago, but there was a Starbucks stop on the way home. This is my first PSL of the season!
Did I mention that I participated in Life of Meg's Fall Swap?!
I got this wonderful surprise from my swap buddy Sierra when I got home Sunday night!!
This was the first swap I participated in, and I'm so happy I did! I got a tote bag, picture frame, and scarf all in turquoise (one of my fave colors!), coral colored earrings, and a cute Halloween themed hand towel! Along with the adorable gift tag and card- thanks so much Sierra!!
(You can see what I got her here!)
You like my new outfits for India?! I believe they are called salwar kurtas. They are long tunic-type tops with pants like leggings- skinny. AJ gave them to me! They are both so pretty and soft- love!
Speaking of which... 43 days til India! Woot woot!
your hair is so freakin cute! i love that short bob on you.
ReplyDeletei had a bachelorette party this past weekend in dallas, where i also took aboslutly no pictures. ugh.
looks like you got some fun stuff in the swap.
happy wednesday!