Tuesday, October 25, 2011

3 Years

Dear C,



I love you, even when you're being annoying...


...and even when you make me mad...

Source: 20x200.com via Dani on Pinterest


I love going on long drives and getting lost with you...

Source: None via Dani on Pinterest


I love the way our initials look next to each other...



I love cuddling and snuggling with you....
Source: None via Dani on Pinterest

and being nakey and silly too...



Source: None via Dani on Pinterest


I love doing nothing together...






Source: None via Dani on Pinterest





Source: amazon.com via Dani on Pinterest


I love your weirdness, your kindness, your wisdom and your smile. I love your hugs, your enthusiasm, your drive and your corny jokes (yeah, I said it!). I love our adventures and travels (and the fact that you sleep on planes... teehee!).
Thanks for 3 great years boo! Here's to a whole lot more!

4 comments: