Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Want It Wednesday: Tube-ery

I really wanna go river tubing before the summer is over. I know I've mentioned it a few times, but it seems as though all my weekends are filling up with no plans for tubing! I would especially want to go in something awesome like this...


Inflatable Island Intex Relaxation 10 x 10 Station Private Island 704 lbs 4 Person

$147.99

This would be more affordable, but the previous one has more leg room...

New Intex Pacific island lounger inflatable Float tube


$99.99

Or I could just hog all the fun for myself!! This looks like the La-Z-Boy for the river/pool!

SportsStuff Siesta Lounge – Yellow / Black

$69.99
Features:
With numerous ways to kick back, the Siesta Lounge offers features that allow you to experience complete relaxation.4.7 out of 5 stars (Read customer reviews)
Highlights include two cup holders, zippered storage compartments for sun tan lotion or other necessities, inflatable backrest, and folding inflatable footrest.
Durable construction with heavy-gauge PVC bladder, nylon full cover, and handles for easy transportation. 47″ x 75″.


Though even if I could get this to float down the river, I would be happy...
$18.77

And this looks like a necessity:


Have anything you want to do before summer is over?
Or any new things you would like to have?

RiverRough Cooler Raft

$39.99





Photobucket
Link up with Daphne!

1 comment:

  1. i have a siesta lounge...it's legit!

    we use them to float the rivers :)

    ReplyDelete