Saturday, July 16, 2011

Summer Wish List

I know I shouldn't really be making a wishlist being that 2 days ago I was wondering where all my money went, but a girl can dream right?!

La Mer Bali Stud Wrap Watch
(this one is hot, but they have many different colors and styles- I'm not picky!)

Fossil Rose Gold Watch


I don't know where to get this, but I love it! Especially since this one has the wheel.
Plus it's much more versatile than a giant anchor shirt, and an ode to my sea-faring grandpa.


White blazer
 I like this one button, 3/4 sleeve version form Express.
(That LBD isn't bad either!)

A pair of white, bootcut trouser jeans.
Even these 7 For All Mankind ones are a little more jean-y looking than I'd like, but you get the idea.

I was going to add a maxi dress and a romper, like colorful patterned ones, but I can't seem to find any that I really love/want. Plus, I'm not so sure about how I'd look in either of those styles.

What's on your summer wishlist?

4 comments:

  1. I am dying to get a pair of 7's!!! I love that Fossil watch. I've got two already or I'd totally add that to my list too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those jeans! And I want more dressesssss (always)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @CS: I'm not usually into trends like this rose gold one, but I love the color! And Fossil watches are so nice in general- lucky girl!

    @Amanda: Agreed! I love dresses in summer- so easy and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fossil Watch looks FAB!!!

    Im your new follower!

    Come check us out!

    AllGlamThings

    ReplyDelete