Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Fashion Interview + Where'd My Money Go? July 1 - 12

First I just want to give a shout out to Tangles @ Tangled in Texas- she has a new feature where she interviews fellow bloggers and she picked me to participate! My fashion interview on her blog today- my first time ever! Yay! Check her out- she's so sweet and has such fun and diverse posts!!


Now for my spending recap...

Bills:
Rent: $825.00
Transportation: $300.00 (used Transitcheks)
Meds: $65.00
Total: $890.00


Other:
Beer: $35.00 (Friend's BBQ and July 4th...at least)
Friend's Bday Present+card: $28.00
Lunch with Coworkers: $14.00
Taco Bell: $5.00
Wawa Sandwich: $5.00
Surf Taco: $10.00
Metrocard: $10.25 (Metrocards+difference of train ticket from NYC-Newark)
Taxis: $10.00
Coworker Bbay Shower: $10.00
BBQ Sauces: $25.00 (My coworker makes/sells his own BBQ sauce. I thought it would be a fun idea to bring bbq sauces to the bbq's we've been attending lately. Bad idea.)
Total: $152.25


Grand Total: $1,042.25


Um. Crap.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout out! I really enjoyed reading your interview. I think it's so fun to really delve into other people's style.

    "Um, crap" - this makes me laugh! Besides our house payment, a large percentage of our $$$ goes to Walmart. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete