Sunday, July 10, 2011
June Goal Review and July Budget
Bills
Rent: $850.00
Cable: $205.93
Phone: $83.95
Transportation: $300.00
Groceries: $300
Netflix: $5.34
Meds: $35.00
Credit Report: $15.00 (I've decided to keep this as I found an error recently and want to track it)
Savings: $310.00
Other
Gifts: $110.00 ($50 Bridal Shower, $35 Baby Shower, $25 birthday)
Miscellany: $200.00
Total: $3209.41
June Goals:
(1) Clean out purse(es): Success!
(2) Start Blog-arage Sale: Semi-success...the page is there, but I didn't add prices or organize.
(3) Start Selling on Ebay: Fail
(4) Make $100: Fail
(5) De-Clutter my "Go To" Chair: Success!
(6) Take clothes to cleaners, alter, or throw out: Semi-success...I went through my clothes and closet and finally switched over everything to summer clothes, but I didn't get rid of or alter anything.
(7) Start "Line a Day": Semi-success...I did start it. However, I only actually did it about 4 times...oops!
Umm... I don't even know where to begin with July goals. And being that it's a week late, and I have different projects I'm working on, I'm going to skip this month. But feel free to share yours!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment