I meant to post this weeks ago, but as I've said before, I'm not so great at remembering to upload pics!
Without further ado, watch me clean!
Under the bathroom sink:
Hot mess...
Less mess! I have no idea where that red tub came from, but it was perfect for holding all our first aid and cold meds!Also, you can't see it in the pic, but behind that Pantene is a decorative box filled with various lotions/shower gels,etc.
C's clean laundry, atop his dresser (because where else would clean laundry that his loving gf washed and folded go?!)
Oh snaps! He put it away!
On top of my dresser: dumping ground of mainly beauty and jewelry stuffs...
All tidied up!
And my favorite success, our walk-in closet. My stuff on the left, his on the right, bags/boxes of crap in the middle!
yuck.
Aaah! Much better! That box has some random clothes to donate/sell, annnnd...some other crap I can't remember!
Link up with Flip Flops and Pearls!
Lots of work...SUCCESS!!
ReplyDeleteVisiting from Flip Flops & Pearls!
Visiting from Flip Flops and Pearls! want to come over and clean my mess as well? YOu did a great job!
ReplyDeleteawesome! love me some clean spaces. my only problem is it doesn't stay tidy and clean for long. lol. maybe you're better at this than i am.
ReplyDeletegood job! just stopping by on the FF&P blog hop.
ReplyDeleteYay! I love reading about organizing! My bathroom cabinet looks just like yours. I have a wire shelf - it's collapsible so you kinda wedge it in there and then unfold it. It gives me double the amount of space!
ReplyDeleteHaha, thanks for all the sweet comments!
ReplyDelete@Je$$- like I said, this was done a few weeks ago. Luckily the bathroom cabinet and closet have stayed organized, but not my dresser or C's!
@Tangles- That shelf sounds awesome...I need one of those!
OK, you've inspired me to do some tidying up! There's nothing that feels quite as good as getting things organized, is there?
ReplyDeleteI really enjoyed your blog. Hope you'll stop by and say hello!
Cindy at Notes in the Key of Life
Great job getting it all cleaned up. I need to do a lot of that around my house these days
ReplyDeleteI need to do the same thing! Your closet has so much space!
ReplyDelete