Saturday
I forgot to include this in my budget and spending, but we went to the outlets in Jackson, NJ! And I got sooo much stuff! 3 sweaters and a tshirt from PacSun, a regular white button down from the Gap, 2 pairs of pants, a skirt, a cardigan, 3 earrings, a ring, and a bracelet from Banana Republic (l.o.v.e. that store!) all for....
$100!!! Score!
Sunday
We picked up our friends and headed out to North Fork, Long Island for some wine tasting. It was such a beautiful, warm day- perfect!
C and I!
black halter shirt dress: Express
hat: gifted from a friend
sunglasses: Charlotte Russe?
flippies: Old Navy
bag: LL Bean, bday present from another friend
biggie cup o' corks
I would like to have one of these
raise your glass!
swirl swirl like a wine connoisseur!
Lil Desiqua did NOT like that one! I'm more of a red wine drinker really
There was a farm area at one of the wineries we went to. We met some farm animals...
mega-balls
smooches with my new goat friend!
(thank goodness I didn't *actually* kiss it, I was a lil nervous!)
heading to another winery...
C bought some sauseeeg and cheese!
C also made friends with a duck family!
Aww, he even matches them!!
In his defense, we made him wear this ridiculous hat. He does look rather cowboy in it though, no?!
Sleepy after a long day of wine tasting!
Stay tuned for Monday...my friend's wedding!
It would be awesome to have a giant jar of corks like that! It looks like you got a ton of great stuff for 100 dollars!
ReplyDeleteLookin' gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteHow fun! Such a lovely post! I can't believe you got all that awesome stuff for only $100! Love your wine tasting outfit - you look so cute! :)
ReplyDelete