[one] Friday night I had a date night with C. Well, it was supposed to be a date night- just a simple dinner out at Joe's Crab Shack (we had a gift certificate), which I realize I have been talking about a lot recently, but it's soooo gooood! I got a bucket of crabs- half Old Bay seasoning, the other half BBQ, though C got one crab "Fire Grilled" and it was fabulous! and the movie Machete. But I kinda fell asleep within the first 10 minutes of the movie...oops! Thank goodness we rented it on Netflix, so we'll watch it sometime this week...hopefully.
[two] On Saturday, I went to NYC solo. I met up with my friend from work, and we headed to The Skinny Cow Perfect Cups Tour. Have you heard about this fun event yet? Basically you go and they give you free ice cream, cocktails, makeovers, a bra-fitting, and a coupon to take to Macy's to get yourself a free bra! It was so much fun!! You can see if they're headed to a city near you here!
[three] After that, I went and got a MAJOR haircut! But that needs its own post and pics, so check back tomorrow for details! I will say that word around the office today is that I'm a bombshell!!! My coworkers are so sweet!~
[four] Sunday C and I met some friends at Island Beach State Park for some fun in the sun! It was our first beach day of the year-- hoooray! Unfortunately it was kind of cloudy for most of our time there, and a little chilly, but we still got a little tan! And it was really nice to just lay out, relax, and catch up with our friends.
[five] We got take out from Surf Taco on the way home. They have sort of a Tax Mex/California style taco place and taste feel. Getting food from here is definitely a must whenever we go down the shore. It's always so fresh! We both got burritos, and they were absolutely delish!
[six] The wait is finally over....TRUE BLOOD IS BACK!!! I freakin love that show! I'm a little nervous that they're moving from vampires to witchcraft and faeries, but I will definitely be glued to my couch every Sunday night at 10PM through the season finale! Oh, ...and I was very happy to see Alcide return! :p
sounds like you had an eventful weekend. way more than mine anyway.
ReplyDeletei saw machete about the time it first came out to video..i liked it. the only thing is there's way too much boobs/sex so that kinda ruined it a little...just a warning. lol
btw thanks for the blog award. glad you like reading my blog.
oh and can't wait to see this new do of yours!!
Sounds like you had a really fun weekend! I admit I'm a little (ok, a lot!) jealous! :) The Perfect Cups thing sounds like fun! I am *dying* to go to NYC. Can you just zap me there and give me a tour? I *cannot* wait to see your new 'do! Eeeeek! :)
ReplyDelete