Tuesday, June 7, 2011

June Budget and Goals, and The Big Bang

First, a fun song to listen to (if you choose to) while you read - enjoy!



Bills

Rent: $553.50
Cable: $205.93
Phone: $94.64
Transportation: $310.00
Loan Repayment: $310.00
Groceries: $300
Netflix: $5.34
Credit Report: $15.00

Savings: $450.00 (If I can do this, I will have the flight to India for my bff's wedding covered ...eeeeee!!)

Other
Wedding Gifts: $350.00 (2 weddings)
Other Gifts: $175.00 ($50 Bridal Shower, $50 Father's Day,  $75 3 birthdays)
Hotel in PA: $140
Carl: $100 (repayment for Fl hotel last month)
Miscellany: $200.00
Total: $3209.41
----------------------------------------------

  • Clean out purse(es)
  • Start Blog-arage Sale
  • Start Selling on Ebay
  • Make $100
  • De-Clutter my "Go To" Chair
  • Take clothes to cleaners, alter, or throw out
  • Start "Line a Day"
I'm a lil late with my goals this month...oops!

But luckily, I think these are all rather simple to accomplish, with the exception of taking clothes to cleaners/altering, because I don't have a car. And by the time I get home from work, the cleaners are all closed (I get home at almost 8). So that means I have to either take the clothes to work with me and overpay in tailoring because it's more expensive by where I work (proximity to NYC means everything is more expensive than in the 'burbs), or try to find over the weekend, which is proving very hard to do!
You may notice that there is a "Blog-arage Sale" listed...that's right, I'm going to try to sell some of my stuff right here! I already took pics of most everything I want to sell, but I've been very lazy about posting and pricing them. I will be selling here, on Smashion, and on E-Bay.

Look for more info (and a tab under the header!) in the very near future!!

4 comments:

  1. Excited for the "Blog-arage Sale!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Fun song! I wish I could come help you organize. I just love doing stuff like that! I would even bring some 'ritas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks!

    Ahh I definitely need a helper! And 'ritas make everything go faster and easier!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always get her songs stuck in my head!

    ReplyDelete