Thursday, June 23, 2011

A Bloggy Award!


Miss Tangles from Tangled in Texas gave me this awesome award- Thanks Tangles! If you haven't read her blog yet, definitely check it out- she keeps things interesting with lots of different types of posts, from OOTD's, to savings, and interviews to day to day stuffs!

The rules for the Sunshine Award are:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them.
2. Tell us something about yourself.
3. Nominate 10 other bloggers.
4. And let them know you awarded them!

One thing ya'll don't know about me (other than apparently I say "ya'll"...don't know where that came from) is that my hair is 22" long. Yup, I just pulled one out and measured it. I think I need a haircut!
  1. Andrea @ A Steady Stream of Chatter
  2. Beth @ Sweet Bef's Blog
  3. Brynn @ Being Brynn
  4. Heisschic @ Technical Support
  5. English @ I'm Not Together But I'm Getting There
  6. Je$$ @ The Landlady
  7. Jill @ Life After College
  8. JMO @ Crazy Shenanigans
  9. Mandy @ Miss Mandy Mac - first bloggy friend I met IRL!
  10. Sabrina @ Sabrina Says
These are some of my daily reads- check them out! They are truly awesome blogs and bloggers! 

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out! Can't wait to check out these blogs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!! Off to check out your nominees

    ReplyDelete