...I don't really mind cliffhangers.
What I mind is when the next new episode DOES NOT CONTINUE TO ANSWER THE CLIFFHANGER! If that makes sense. I'm not going to go into details in case anyone who reads this missed Law & Order SVU and actually wanted to see what happens. Just know...cliffhanger!
Speaking of TV...
Jersey Shore is all over George Lopez this week. I.LOVE.IT!
Jay Leno just blatantly stole the exact same joke George Lopez did last night regarding a morning news broadcasters looking like asses while playing Wii Curling.
That's so lame. C'mon Jay, be original.
Seriously,...why is curling an Olympic sport?? This is the first time I think I've ever actually seen curling...and I saw A LOT of curling this Olympic season. I mean, I understand how to win,...but who decides "Hmm I'm going to give up being a ridiculously good ice skater and become a "Pro Curler". WTH?!
I was REALLY EXCITED to see Nelly Furtado to perform in the Opening Ceremony. She is my favorite favorite singer. No, I am not being sarcastic at all. I had a "Nelly Wall" when I lived at home...details on that coming probably never...unless someone asks...
I am really excited to see Chad Ochocinco on Dancing with the Stars!
I have more TV to talk about, but JERSEY SHORE IS ON JAY LENO!
[I'm such an addict. I know. And I apologize]
No comments:
Post a Comment