The questions..
1. What's your favorite Easter candy?
Peanut M&M's? Not really big on Easter candy
2. Who do you think is cleaner..men or women?
In general, women. In my house, the man.
3. Which do you prefer..wordy blog posts or ones with pictures?
Really depends how much time I have and what the wordy blog post is about.
4. Were you popular in highschool?
No, I was a "band fag." And damn proud of it.
5. What's your bra size?
34A
6. How many states have you lived in?
I lived in PA for 4 years, NJ the rest of the time
7. What's one blog you read every day?
Lately...hip2save
8. Peanut butter or Nutella? NUTELLA!!!
--------------------------------------------------------
Updates:
Tuesday was my godson's birthday. I forgot to buy/send a gift. But his mama never called/texted me back so I'm kinda pissed about that which hasn't exactly kicked me into high gear to go buy them presents.
Thursday I paid allll my bills. YAY.
Friday I finally turned in my tax papers. MORE YAY! Then I went out for GNO with my friend, in the rain, and the line to get in was one and a half NYC blocks. NYC blocks are not like normal blocks. In other words...it was hella long. So we went to a nearby bar/restaurant. And then we went to a second bar. And there I left my debit card. Boo. Thank goodness my friend was still there and was able to pick it up for me, but I have spent teh weekend card-less. No likey. And now I have to figure out how to meet up with her.
Yesterday was spent nursing my hangover. More boo.
Today the rain finally stopped for a few hours, and C took me shopping (cause ya know, I was card-less). I went to Victoria Secrets and bought this RIDICULOUSLY AWESOME BRA. It's The Very Sexy Push Up Bra. OMG. I actually have cleavage! Love. It. And I was able to use my VS gift card that I got for Christmas, and I had a coupon for $10/any bra, and free underwear with bra purchase! AND I got a rewards card for at least $10/off (tohugh could be anywhere from $10-$500/off) an item in April!
And then we went to Old Navy, and I bought 3 really cute boys t-shirts for myself. Yes, I am going to wear boys t-shirts because their graphic t's were so much cuter than the ones offered for girls. Annnnd I plan on buying a whole wardrobe of pants from there when I get paid because they have some that are really cute.
Half of tonight was spent trying to get songs OFF my Ipod. Seriously, I don't know why it is such a complicated process. So now I think I did it, but for some reason the title of some songs will show up but there's no song actually attached- and I don't know how to get the title off as well. So annoying!
Tomorrow back to work. Bah. C doesn't have work. He had a 4 day weekend for no good reason. I am obviously in the wrong profession.
Happy Sunday!

Now following you.
ReplyDeleteWelcome, and thanks!
ReplyDelete