1. What was the last movie you saw in a theater?
Avatar...IMAX 3D!
2. What is your favorite movie theater snack?
Buncha Crunch or peanut M&Ms
3. Have you ever snuck in 'outside' food into a theater?
Yes, I almost always sneak food/ drink in- why pay $5 for a candy that you can buy down the street for $1? Actually during Avatar not only did we sneak in candy, but also beer! The beauty of having a big purse!
4. Have you ever made out in a theater?
Yup
5. What is the 'farthest' you have gone in a theater?
Oral...best. movie. ever!
-----------------------------------------------------------
It's Post It Note Tuesday hosted by the wonderful WannaBe SupahMommy! Click the link to the right to join and start having fun!
---------------------------------------------------------------
I am totally sucking at NaBloPoMo already. Darn it.
However, I DID find out that I've passed the probationary 3-month mark at my new(ish) job and can now finally get health/dental insurance and pre-tax commuter card! WHOOOO!
Also, I called to find out the balance on my credit card...totally do-able with this upcoming paycheck!
And, I have been looking into my tax paperwork. I don't understand it all, which gets frustrating, but from what I can see I may be able to apply for 2 different kinds of rebates, which would be freakin sweet!
Just realizing what I've accomplished already this week makes me a little giddy. I'm sure I can reach (most of) those weekly goals. The tax one I am going to *try* to complete, but my tax guy lives kind of far, and if I have to go see him instead of just phone calls and faxes, it may not be feasible to do afterwork,...but Sunday still counts as this week right?!?
LOL...am dying to know what movie that was! (You know the one...!) Reminds me of the Seinfeld when Jerry was caught making out during *Schindler's List*. ;)
ReplyDeleteJust poppin' over to say 'hey' and Happy Post-it Note Tuesday! Stop by and see my little notes if you have a chance, eh?
http://idigressblog.blogspot.com
Stopping by for post in note Tuesday! Yeah, taxes are big on my to do list this week too. Major ugh!
ReplyDeleteDropping by from Post It Note and thanks for coming by my blog. Good Luck with those taxes, I am lucky my husband is a CPA so I am covered. You are brave doing such things in movie theaters, I am waaaaay to chicken. (LOL)
ReplyDeleteVisiting a la Post It Note Tuesday's. WHat movie was that??!!
ReplyDeleteHaha! Sorry to say I don't remember what movie it was! I know it was an action movie (all the loud background noise made it way easier to be discreet!), but I can't say that I actually saw any of the movie.
ReplyDeleteSorry! And thanks for stopping by!