Thursday, March 18, 2010

Boredom Buster/Procrastination

001. What is the best way to get over someone?
hang out with friends, write, sing, get out

002. What makeup do you wear on a daily basis?
I don’t wear makeup on a daily basis...I’m too lazy

003. Is your AIM away message on?
I don’t remember the last time I used AIM

004. If you could eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
chicken parm, and a brownie sundae

005. What curse word do you use the most?
umm i say shit a lot...but mostly under my breath

006. Do you own an ipod?
yes a blue mini

007. Who on your Myspace " top 8 " do you talk to the most?
I don’t have Myspace

008. What time is your alarm clock set for?
6:30

009. Have you ever bid for something on ebay?
yes

010. Do you wear flip-flops even when its cold outside?
helllll no

011. Where do you buy your groceries from?
Shop Rite

012. Would you rather take the picture or be in the picture?
both...but I love being in pics more

013. What was the last movie you watched?
Extract…terrible

014. Do any of your friends have children?
yup

015. If you won the lottery, whats the first thing you would buy?
after I paid off my debt? …probably a house

016. Has anyone ever called you lazy?
yes

017. Do you ever take medication to help you fall asleep faster?
only when I’m sick and can’t breathe

018. What CD is currently in your CD player?
it’s a mix cd I made years ago

019. Do you prefer regular or chocolate milk?
chocolate

020. Has anyone told you a secret this week?
no

021. When was the last time someone hit on you?
last Friday
022. What did you have for dinner?
soup and a sandwich

023. What is your biggest fear?
a lifetime of lonliness

024. What color is your car?
silver

025. Can you whistle?
nope

026. What is your favorite Christmas/winter movie?
Love Actually

027. Do you make your own jewelry?
nope

028. Have you ever participated in a protest?
yes

029. Who was the last person to call you?
Eric



030. What is your favorite ride at an amusement park?

Kingda Ka….with water the Congo Rapids



031. What is something you must do everyday?

eat



032. Have you ever dated one of your best friends?

yes



033. What area code are you in right now?

201



034. Did you watch cartoons as a child?

yes



035. How big is your local mall?

not big



036. What is your job title?

Office Manager



037. What do you miss most?

college



038. Would you ever sky dive?

yes!



039. What are you allergic to?

nothing so far



040. What is your biggest regret?

*secret*



041. Have you ever had Jamba Juice?

yes…terrible



042. When was the last time you laughed so hard your sides hurt?

last night



043. What movies do you know every line to?

pretty woman, miss congeniality, zoolander



044. Do you own any band t-shirts?

yes



045. What is your favorite candle scent?

bamboo, rose, fresh linen/cotton



046. How many aunts and uncles do you have?

I think 6…all uncles (by blood)..and their wives, none of whom I’ve actually met (that I can remember)



047. When was your last plane ride?

January



048. Do you crack your knuckles?

sometimes, I try not to



049. How many chairs are at your dining room table?

3



050. What is your favorite salad dressing?

French or Russian…I don’t remember but it’s orange colored



051. Do you read for fun?

sometimes



052. Can you speak any languages other than English?

not really



053. Where is your cell phone?

in my desk drawer



054. Do you do your own dishes?

If by “do them” you mean load them in the dishwasher, then yes



055. What is your favorite color?

cerulean



056. Are your parents divorced?

yes



057. Have you ever cried in public?

yes



059. Which do you make Love or War?

mostly love



060. Are you always trying to learn new things?

usually



061. What messenger programs do you have?

hmm…MSN and Skype are on my computer but I never use them,…does Gchat count?



062. Do you shower on a daily basis?

yes



063. Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoos?

yes



064. Do you believe that the guy should pay on the first date?

depends who asked. If it was the guy then yes, but I think the girl should offer



065. Can you skip rocks?

I think I used to be able to, haven’t tried in a reallllly long time



067. Have you ever been to Jamaica?

no



068. What do you snack on in the movies?

buncha crunch or popcorn



069. Who was your favorite teacher?

miss weber, miss mazzucca/mrs. Vigilante, mr. c, and mr. c (current) 



070. Have you ever dated someone out of your race?

I don’t think I’ve dated anyone IN my race!



071. What is the weather like?

sunny and warm…perfect spring day!



072. Would you ever date someone covered in tattoos?

probably



073. Do you have an online journal?

yes…duh



074. Did you ever play Capture the Flag in school?

yesssssssss!



075. What was your favorite class in high school?

gym, psychology



076. Do you sleep on your side, tummy, or back?

side



077. What personality trait is a must have in the preferred sex?

funny



078. Have you ever been attracted to someone physically unattractive?

haha yes



079. When was the last time you slept on the floor?

umm probably last st. patty’s day



080. What is your favorite alcoholic drink?

rose martini



081. If you were born the opposite sex, what would your name have been?

Daniel (go figure)



082. Do you like your living arrangement?

yes, though I would like it to be less of a commute



083. Has anyone ever called you spoiled?

yes



084. What is your mother and father's hometowns?

nyc



85. Did you ever go to the same school as your parents?

no



086. How many hours of sleep do you need to function?

minimum 4, but I’ve done worse…just wasn’t very productive the next day



087. How much is gas where you live right now?

no idea, I don’t drive anymore, I commute



088. What was the last thing to scare you?

nightmare 2 days ago



089. Do you own a Playstation?

nope



090. How many times have you brushed your teeth today?

once



092. What album did you buy last?

ghostface killah for c



093. How many pairs of shoes do you own?

not a lot, maybe 8? Unless you count the flip flop collection



094. Are your days full and fast-paced?

some days...but not today



95. Did you ever get in trouble for talking in class?

haha yea



096. Is there carpet, wood or tile in the room you're currently in?

disgusting, industrial style carpet



097. Were you a " planned " child?

yes



098. What is your mom's name?

margaret



099. What is your dad's name?

lincoln



100. What age are you on your next birthday?

27





* . . About You . . *

Eye Color:: Brown

Hair Color:: brown

Height:: 5'2-3

Favorite Color:: cerulean

Screen Name:: lightria

Favorite Band:: No doubt, daughtry

Favorite Movie:: Pretty woman, brown sugar, zoolander, office space

Favorite Show:: LOST. oth. gilmore girls. Jersey shore

Your Car:: Was a Hyundai tiberon…goodness I miss that car :’(

Your Hometown:: Little falls

Your Present Town:: Princeton

Your Crushes First Name:: C

Your Grade:: Not in school



* . . Have You Ever . . *

Sat on your rooftop?: no

Kissed someone in the rain?: yes

Danced in a public place?: yes

Smiled for no reason?: all the time

Laughed so hard you cried?: hahaha too many times to count

Peed your pants after age 8?: um I don’t think so

Written a song?: once but it wasn’t that good

Sang to someone for no reason?: haha yea all the time

Performed on a stage?: yep

Talked to someone you don't know?: yea

Gone out of your way to befriend someone?: yes i have and im glad i did

Made out in a theatre?: yes

Gone roller skating since 8th grade?: umm i dont think so

Been in love?: yes

* . . Who was the last person to . . *

Say HI to you?: Sylvia

Tell you, I love you?: C

Kiss you?: C

Hug you?: C I think,…or Natalie

Tell you BYE?: Yvonne

Write you a note?: Jen

Take your photo?: Mike

Call your cell phone?: Eric

Buy you something?: Kelly R. or Dave

Go with you to the movies?: C

Sing to you?: C

Write a poem about you?: C…V-Day 2009 

Text message you?: Spike

Touch you?: Umm Alison touched my hand when she was handing me something



* . . What's the last . . *

Time you laughed?: About an hour ago

Time you cried?: hmmm i dunno

Movie you watched?: Extract

Joke you told?: I never remember jokes to repeat them

Song you've sang?: Sweeeeeeet Caroliiiiiiiiiiiine Oh OH Ohhhhh…

Time you've looked at the clock?: an hour ago…oh wait, just now

Drink you've had?: soderrr

Number you've dialed?: voicemail

Book you've read?: How the Garcia Girls Lost Their Accent

Food you've eaten?: toast

Flavor of gum chewed?: Some mint

Shoes you've worn?: Steve Madden boots

Store you've been in?: Uhhh…Shop Rite?

Thing you've said?: “I know, right?”



* . . Can You . . *

Write with both hands?: no. when i write with my left hand it looks like a 4 year old's handwriting

Whistle?: nope

Blow a bubble?: yep

Roll your tounge in a circle?: i think so

Cross your eyes?: haha yes

Touch your tounge to your nose?: Let’s see…no ::wipes slobber off face::

Dance?: yea

Gleek?: how does one gleek?

Stay up a whole night without sleep?: Yes, but I’d rather not

Speak a different language?: Not really

Impersonate someone?: Haa not well

Prank call people?: Can i? umm yes, though I don’t know why I would

Make a card pyramid?: i don’t think so

Cook anything?: Goodness no



* . . Finish The Line . . *

If i were a ...: rich girl

I wish ...: I was a lil bit taller

So many people don't know that ...: I’m a ninja

I am ...: Le tired

My heart is ...: full and my door's always open...you can come anytime you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment