Friday, September 21, 2018

Fall Bucket List

I feel like I haven't done a bucket list in forever, and that would be because I completely forgot about it! Ah well, I got exactly half of them done anyway- I guess writing them down actually did help me remember some of them! 

Summer Goals

Visit the dang High Line! - Hahaha. No. I just checked and this has been on my list since 2016 so clearly I'm just not that interested. I'm not even rolling this one over.

See an outdoor movie- getting on this one early; seeing Thelma and Louise next week! - Fail! Michael and I made it to the venue, but we were both freezing so we left before it started. 

Go to the dentist - Yes, 5 times actually! I went just to get a check-up and they wanted to do scaling.

See an outdoor concert - Yes, two actually! Evanescence with Lindsey Stirling, and 3 Doors Down/Collective Soul/ Soul Asylum. ( I saw Gin Blossoms and Tonic and Daughtry too, but they were indoors.)

Work on Erin's 9.0 Book Challenge - Done! 

Continue the purge - Yes.

Visit the NJ State Fair - Nope.

Go down the shore - I think this is the first time I have NOT gone to the beach! Not once! 

Visit Citi Field for a Phillies/Mets game... it's tradition! - Yes!

Complete 10 goals from my 101 in 1001 List- I completed one lousy goal! I'll do a recap of the whole list next week, and I'm still debating whether or not I want to try another 101. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Fall Bucket List

Go leaf-peeping
Attend an Oktoberfest event
Attend a food festival
Host Annual Halloween Party
Fall getaway
Participate in Jenn's Fall Film Challenge (16/25!)
Check out a new winery or brewery
Make pumpkin pie
Have a PSL
Get cozy and read from my Fall TBR List!



What's on your Fall Bucket List?

journey of doing

No comments:

Post a Comment