Monday, September 10, 2018

10 Random Facts About Me


I need a side with meals. For instance I can't just have, say, fried chicken. I need to have something on the side, like macaroni and cheese or mashed potatoes or macaroni salad. And sometimes I just want the sides. 


I don't drink anything while eating. And I'm probably the slowest eater you will ever meet.


One more food one: I don't like mixing meats. For instance if there's turkey and ham (like at a holiday dinner or potluck), I'm sticking to one, with the exception of Italian sub sandwiches. 


I won't start a book series unless the author has finished writing it because I'm really impatient when it comes to waiting for books. 


I prefer drinking with straws. I suppose I should invest in some of those stainless steel ones now that there seems to be a whole straw debacle, but for now I just keep a pack of disposable/normal ones in my desk at work and one at home.  


I use thick comforters all year long. I can't sleep if it's too hot so in the summer the AC is on high, and I just like the weight of the comforters. 


I can't read in car (I get really nauseous), but I can on trains or planes.


I make my bed every single day and I can't sleep in an unmade bed. If the bed isn't made when it's time to go to sleep, I will make it and then get in bed. 

I'm not into sweets. I like the occasional fun size, but I don't like plain chocolate except for ice cream or hot cocoa, and only regular Oreo's or Thins- no double stuf/vanilla/holiday colored, etc. I like to bake so it's great that I can make all these sweets and never have the urge to dive in!


This is going to sound like I'm a TOTAL creeper, but if I'm driving or walking at night and people have their lights on and blinds open, I love to see what they're doing or what they're watching on TV or how their couches are placed. I don't know why, but its something I've always done. 



Tell me a random fact about you! 

Themed Posts for September


You can find other stuff you didn't know about me here and here! 

No comments:

Post a Comment