Tuesday, September 4, 2018

TBB Asks: How Do You Cozy?

Seems like I took an unintentional hiatus again- sorry about that! The beginning of the school year is always a busy time for me at work, and to be honest, I just didn't have much I felt like sharing lately. But I couldn't miss out on TBB Asks! This month's prompts are all about getting cozy, and while it's still 90+ degrees out (and I'm loving it- summer ISN'T OVER YET, PEOPLE!), I wanted to play along! 


1. Slippers: Yes or no? YES! These Aerosole ones with memory foam and a rubber sole are my favorite.

Image result for aerosoles memory foam slippers

2. What is your favorite blanket? I have 3- all fleece. I have "Green" who lives on my bedroom couch, "Blue" on my living room couch, and "Fuzzy Purps" who lives on my man-chair at Blue's house (not to be confused with Blue the blanket). And yes, I actually call them those names! LIke, "Man, Green needs a washing."

3. Thin or thick pillow? Thin.

4. Favorite warm beverage? Coffee, forever and always.

5. Robe: yes or no? I have a thick cotton one for when I come out of the shower, but I don't wear one when I'm just chilling around the apartment. 

6. Favorite comfort snack food(s)? I don't have a favorite comfort snack food because I rarely ever snack. I do looooove me some mash potatoes as regular comfort food though.

7. Movies or TV Binge? If a season of a series I like is dropped at once, like Stranger Things or Orange is the New Black, I binge. Right now is Jenn's Movie Challenge though, so I'm all about the movies! (Just started 9/1- join us!) 

8. Actual PJ's or leggings? T-shirt and shorts to sleep in; yoga or sweat pants for chilling.

9. Do you cozy up on the couch or a chair? Couch! It's the reason I bought a sectional! 

10. Hoodie, t-shirt, or sweater? Zip-up hoodies! 


So, how do you cozy? 
Linking up with The Blended Blog! 

No comments:

Post a Comment