Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Confessions

I'm so happy that Alanna brought back this confessions linkup! Here are a few that have been bouncing around in my head lately: 

I get irrationally mad when I share a photo or song or something, and then someone else shares it and get ALLTHELIKES. Like, where was everyone when I posted the exact same thing 3 weeks ago?


Don’t be afraid to call people out on their bullshit. | 25 Invaluable Life Lessons We've Learned From Cookie On "Empire"

I don't understand how it takes some people 30 minutes to PREP a photo for IG. Maybe because when I see something pic-worthy, or just feel like posting, I just do it. I don't prep, stage, check the lighting... heck, I hardly even use filters. Also, I don't like social media rules like this. "What's an Instagram worthy picture?" Whatever I damn well please, thankyouverymuch.

I also don't understand these rings. Seriously, how do you move your fingers while wearing them? 


Gemini Zodiac 2 Finger Knuckle Ring:

One of my all time favorite songs (as in, on the "Do Not Skip" list when on shuffle), is Mariah Carey's "Emotions." So when I heard that Little Miss Donut Licker had made a cover, I was all ready to completely hate on it. But, it's actually really good.



Somehow, I missed the whole avocado toast phenomenon, which is surprising because IG is my favorite social media platform, and I love avocado everything.

I have a happy food dance. It's kinda like this:


Avoiding Atrophy: A Public Service Announcement About Breakfast

What's periscope? Is it like a video version of Snapchat? Help me.


I still feel the same way

I learned that HopStop is going away. If you don't know, it was a website/app that helped you navigate public transportation systems and subways and such. And now I have no idea how I'm going to get around NYC, since I have absolutely no sense of direction. 

And since today is the first official day of Fall:
HAHA!!:


What are you confessing today?

Alanna & Company

7 comments:

  1. I'm with you on the double rings thing. Like why would I want all my fingers stuck together? I don't get it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with you on the double rings. I want my fingers to move not be stuck together. I don't understand that at all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you joined the link-up! Periscope is live streaming video...Idk if I'll really use it, I don't know what I would need to be live streamed. I love that happy food dance gif!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ice-T is the best! I love him. I'd like to think my happy food dance is as cool as his too. I hate that with the Facebook likes too! Like really? It's cool when someone else posts it but not me?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I sure did copy & paste this entire confession from you: "I don't understand how it takes some people 30 minutes to PREP a photo for IG. Maybe because when I see something pic-worthy, or just feel like posting, I just do it. I don't prep, stage, check the lighting... heck, I hardly even use filters. Also, I don't like social media rules like this. "What's an Instagram worthy picture?" Whatever I damn well please, thankyouverymuch."

    Want to know why?! Because I 130% agree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes! I instagram whatever the hell I want and can't even understand how it can take someone 30 minutes for that nonsense. Ooh happy food dances are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love me some Periscope. And I'm with you on the IG rules. It's all bullshit. I POST WHAT I WANT YO!

    ReplyDelete