Favorite Song: Clearest Blue- Chvrches
Favorite Quote:

Favorite Reads:
I was so excited to find out that The F*ckin Catalina Wine Mixer (POW!) is going to be a real thing! Except it's this weekend and I'm on the opposite coast.

Subscription boxes are everyone's favorite right? I found a new one that's sure to go as quickly as those Target Beauty boxes. May the Force be with you!
Favorite Video(s):
This guy wasn't known for being overtly romantical, so this is how he did his vows
Justin and Jill's Drunk History version of how they met is funny
Jimmy Fallon vs. Ellen Degeneres Lip Sync Battle
Favorite Funnies:






My thoughts and prayers are with you today. I can't even imagine what it must be like to by in NYC today looking out where the towers were. I would be so overcome with emotions. Just looking back at the pictures from that day make me cry. So very sad. Hugs.
ReplyDeleteOkay that grocery store funny kills me. Seriously.
ReplyDeleteGood intro. Important words. Thank you.
ReplyDeleteI can't believe the Catalina wine mixer is going to be a thing. I love it.
Great tribute, so well said. Prayers and thoughts going out to all of you in NYC today.
ReplyDeletewait a star wars sub box?!? i need to know what's inside!!!!!! going to check that out asap!
ReplyDelete