Wine Country by lildesiqua featuring a ribbon hat
I joined up with {av} from {Long Distance Loving} for Friday Fancies!
This weekend I'm heading to North Fork, Long Island with a bunch of friends I haven't seen in awhile the day before our other friend's wedding. I'm super excited! The last time we went we had a blast, and this is the first time going with C.
Then on Monday, we have our friend's wedding. (Um P.S. who gets married on a Monday? Let alone Monday of Memorial Day Weekend?! Still not over that...) Should be a fun time though.
What are your weekend plans? Have a wonderful Memorial Day Weekend!
I hope you have fun! I haven't ever heard of anyone getting married on a Monday either. I guess they just figured that their wedding would be what people would be doing on Memorial Day! Don't forget to show us your outfit!
ReplyDeleteNo interesting weekend plans here. Just hoping Hubs brings me home a pizza before he begins mowing the lawn tonight... :)
i was just talking to my fiance the other day about how we need to go to a vinard! looks ike lots of fun :) love the hat! have a great time at the wedding too. xoxo jillian:: cornflake dreams
ReplyDelete