Saturday, May 7, 2011

Get to Know Me & C

I saw this on Tangles' blog, Tangled In Texas, and though C and I aren't married, I wanted to participate and share a bit about us!


C and I in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, September 2010
Please excuse the black box, he's blog-shy!


 How long have you been together? 
2.5 years
 How long did you know each other before you started dating?
A few years. We met through a mutual friend
 How old are each of you? 
I'm 27.  He's 32.
 Whose siblings do/did you see the most? 
Neither! We're both only children!
 Do you have any children together? 
Nope
 What about pets? 
Nope, no furbabies either. Though I want a puggle!
♥ Which situation is the hardest on you as a couple? 
Work. Or rather my job, because I work so far from home, and commuting takes a lot of time away from our time together in the evenings
 Did you go to the same school? 
No
 Are you from the same home town? 
No, I'm from North Jerz and he's from Central. Big difference even though it's in the same state.
 Who is the most sensitive? 
Me.
 Where do you eat out most as a couple? 
We get take out more than we eat out, so it's usually either pizza or Burger King.
 Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple? 
Hawaii for a friend's wedding
 Who has the worst temper? 
Him...DEFINITELY!
 Who does the cooking? 
He does, for own own safety! I'm a really bad cook, but I can bake!
 Who is more social? 
Me, DEFINITELY!!
 Who is the neat-freak? 
Neither one of us, though I'm the one who keeps things tidy and does the cleaning.
 Who is the more stubborn? 
Oooh that's a tough one! I think he is, but it's a close call. 
 Who hogs the bed? 
Depends who's in it first! I would say him though- he likes to sprawl out diagonally across the whole bed!
 Who wakes up earlier? 
Him.
 Where was your first date? 
Um. Our first date was when he invited me to a friend's wedding. But I left him after the reception instead of going to the afterparty...We had a rough beginning because he kept trying to date me when I was in a relationship with someone else!
 Who has the bigger family? 
Him - He has cousins, aunts, and uncles in the area, whereas mine are abroad and I only know one side.
 Do you get flowers often? 
No, but I wish I did! He was better at that in the beginning *sigh*
 How do you spend the holidays? 
I usually split them up- sometimes I'll go with his family, sometimes I'll be with my momma.
♥ How long did it take to get serious? 
Not long.  We started dating in October 2008, moved in together August 2009, and have been going on adventures ever since!
 Who does the laundry? 
Me!  He's terrible at putting them away though. But he does all the ironing!!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out! ;) I love to read about stuff like this. So sweet! We both have the same distance in age as our guys (if that makes any sense - we're both about 5 yrs younger!) I LOVE being with (married) to someone a little older. Don't know if you feel the same way. I just feel like they're ready to settle down, more mature, but also can still have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome!
    Haha, yeah I love reading about this stuff too- usually some interesting answers! And gives a bit more info about the writer! I really like being with an older guy too- I've always dated older guys- for the same reasons you mentioned!

    Thanks for the comments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, I love hearing about couples and how they got together etc!

    ReplyDelete