If you are new to my blog, welcome! This is an update of the 30 in 30 Challenge, where you pick 30 items from your closet and remix them for 30 days. You can read more about it here!
Day 1
{off to a bright start!}
top: Strawberry's
pants: Banana Republic
bag: gifted, from MJM Shoes (my "commuter" bag...post coming soon!)
necklace/earrings: no idea...very old
Day 2
{dress down day}
top: Banana republic
jeans: thrifted
necklaces/bracelet: gifted, made in China (isn't everything?!) (they're magnetic!)
Day 3
{my favorite outfit to date...and hair}
top: The Limited (on super sale, $7)
cardigan: gifted, but I think JC Penny
skirt: Banana Republic Outlet
flats: Charlotte Russe
necklace: gifted, from Mexico
bag: gifted,
Day 4
{can you tell I didn't feel like going to work today? Also, C needs to work on his photo skills- I swear it didn't look this bad in person!}
top: Burlington Coat Factory
pants: same as above!
watch: gifted, Lucky Brand
I'm noticing this makes it seem like I own a lot of stuff from Banana republic. Though I *love* their stuff, I think this is all I own from them. Just seems like a lot- I guess I counted their items as classics that would match a lot of stuff for this challenge! Also, I forgot to take pics of Day 2, so I just put the outfit back on for the pic! And Day 4 was taken at the end of the day, after commuting home and getting rained on- I was a bit grumpy. Not that that's a valid excuse, but still....
Sidenote: How do you like my cubicle/desk area at work?! Definitely did not mean to get that in the pic!
Still feeling great about the challenge! I'm actually looking forward to getting dressed in the morning (except for yesterday...oh well)! Need some better photographers and poses though! I don't know how those with OOTD do it! Mad respect!
Tooo Cute! I also linked up to WIWW :)
ReplyDeleteXOXO Andrea
Great Job! You look terrific in that neon yellow...that is a hard one to pull off. But I am love, love, loving that skirt outfit!
ReplyDeleteYay! I loved this post - you are so cute! I can't wait to see more outfits! :)
ReplyDeleteThat's really neat, can't wait to see more outfits!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for all the lovely comments! Can't wait to play again next week!
ReplyDelete