Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Flaky Footballers

As football season nears, I become more interested in the players, as I am in a fantasy football league. And last year I made 2nd place (with the extreme help of C)!

Last season, Big Ben was my hero-- he basically single handedly got me to 2nd place.
But then he had some "issues" in the off-season, particularly his "sexual assault" acsusations. But now he's changed his hometown?

Yup, that's what AP is saying. He changed his hometown from Findlay, OH to Cory Rawson, OH. The best part? Cory Rawson isn't even a town. But he changed his hometown (recently) because he got mixed comments from townspeople when news hit about the possible assualts. Some said it couldn't be true, some said maybe. But what did he expect? That's pretty shitty to give up on your place of birth, and the people who supported you from your earliest beginnings, if you ask me.

Another flaky player last week: Mr. Glen Coffee.

This 23 year old basically completely wasted the San Fransisco 49er's time and money by retiring early.

Maaaannnn...you are 23 years old....what the hell are you retiring for?

Oh, that's right, you "found God" in college. Well, that's all fine and dandy, but can't you be a God-loving football player? I don't see why you have to give up one for the other.

But maybe that's just me.

No comments:

Post a Comment