Sunday, August 22, 2010

Sunday Stealing: The Majorly Personal Meme


Cheers to all of us thieves!

1. Are you happier now than you were five months ago?
Yes definitely.

2. Have you ever slept in the same bed with anyone that you shouldn't have?
Hahaha more than once...oops!

3. Can you sleep in total darkness?
Yup, love it!


4. Your phone is ringing. It’s the person you fell hardest for, the one who got away, what do you say?
I don't say....I let it go to voicemail and see what they have to say first.

5. What do you think about the weather this summer?
It's very hot but I love it!

6. How many people do you trust with everything?
2


7. What was the last thing you drank?
Landshark Lager...yummm

8. Is there anyone you want to come see you?
Yes, my bffe and my godson! In fact, they don't even have to come here...I would go visit them if they were on the same continent :(

9. Name one thing you love about winter?
Fireplaces.


10. Have you ever dated a Goth?
No, can't say that I have.

11. What are you looking forward to tomorrow?
My boss not being in!

12. Name something you dislike about the day you’re having?
Well I didn't like going all the way to my mom's place only to turn around and come back, but other than that today has been pretty darn good!

13. What's the longest that you have committed to one person and one person only?
3 years.

14. What’s the first thing you did when you opened your eyes today?
Turned to see what time it was,...and then cuddled some more :)


15. Has anyone ever told you they never want to ever lose you?
Yes. Two people actually.

16. Is there anybody that you wish you could fix your relationship with?
Oh most definitely. Two people actually. Not the two from the previous answer though!


17. Could you go out in public, looking like you do now?
That really depends on where exactly I'm going. To run a quick errand or groceries, sure.

18. Do you think things will change in the next 3 months? How?
Yes. I'm not sure how, but change is the one tihng that is constant!

19. Do you believe that you never know what you got until you lose it?
Definitely.

20. Do you have a friend of the opposite sex you can talk to?
Yeah, at least two. And not any of the six from the other three answers haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment