Friday, August 6, 2010

Happy Day 6

Today, I am not happy. And it's Friday. That should automatically make me happy. On top of that, my boss, and my least favorite coworker are not in today! I thought for sure that would make me happy But alas, it did not. I am just kinda...blah. Sitting at my desk, watching the minutes- ever so slowly- tick by. I think my funk started this morning, when I missed two of my trains, and my bus, and arrived to work 15 min late. I haven't been late to work in a long time. Not that it would matter today, as no authority figures were in either, but still.

Hmph.

Anywho, this cheered me up for a little bit. But for some reason it always makes me tear up a little...and I don't cry very often. But I guess they are happy tears- like wow I can't believe these people's friends actually did this! And smiling!  and awww I hope I have a goofball fiance someday who want to do something like this too!

Yes, I want a goofball fiance. Not rich, or trilingual, or America's Next Top Male Model, just someone fun to be around. Don't judge me!

Without further ado, The JK Wedding Dance:



Happy weekend!

1 comment:

  1. You have to smile looking at this clip. Glad it could brighten your otherwise ooky day.

    ReplyDelete