Reading: The Farm- Joanne Ramos
Watching: I saw Late Night last week. I wanted to love it but I didn't. I really like Emma Thompson and Mindy Kaling, but this was kind of... well depressing, tbh!
In TV I'm watching: Big Little Lies, The Handmaid's Tale, Married at First Sight, and Food Network's Food Truck Race
In TV I'm watching: Big Little Lies, The Handmaid's Tale, Married at First Sight, and Food Network's Food Truck Race
Listening To: Lizzo- Good as Hell
Enjoying: a short work week! We are off this Friday for the 4th of July holiday!
Finding: my groove again with blogging. Last month I posted 7 times, which isn't a whole lot but it's the most I've posted since January! And I have posts drafted for Tues/Thurs through the rest of this month!
Tasting: Coffee right now, but planning on ordering cheesesteaks (wit wiz!) for lunch!
Saving: money! My home-delivery beer service is no longer delivering to my area, which is a little sad, but they are crediting my account trough the end of the month, and I'll save $70/mo.
I also saw this over on Ann's blog and wanted to play along, so here we go!
1. Favorite summer footwear? I love my Sam Edelmann t-strap sandals that I purchased last year from Nordstrom Rack. They're $80 and I'm pretty sure I got them for dang near $30!
2. The book you're most excited to sit by the pool/on the beach with this summer? Mysteries are some of my favorite things for beach reading - something page-turning so that I can just sit and sit and READ. I'm really excited to start Watching You by Lisa Jewell.
3. Holy-grail summer beauty product? Evian water facial spray. This is a staple in my beach bag and carry-on. The light mist hydrates, tones, and refreshes skin throughout the day, which is especially refreshing when your sitting by the pool or beach!
4. Go-to nail polish shade for a sandals-ready pedi? I tend to go for coral shades like Bright Lights, Big Color (which has gold flecks in it) and NYC 30-Second In a New York Minute Spring Street (more of an orange-y shade), but I may try OPI's Cajun Shrimp soon!
5. Favorite summer bag? I love the LL Bean bag I was gifted years ago. It has my name on it, the open top allows for a towel to peek out, and it's washable! It's also super roomy.
1. Favorite summer footwear? I love my Sam Edelmann t-strap sandals that I purchased last year from Nordstrom Rack. They're $80 and I'm pretty sure I got them for dang near $30!
2. The book you're most excited to sit by the pool/on the beach with this summer? Mysteries are some of my favorite things for beach reading - something page-turning so that I can just sit and sit and READ. I'm really excited to start Watching You by Lisa Jewell.
3. Holy-grail summer beauty product? Evian water facial spray. This is a staple in my beach bag and carry-on. The light mist hydrates, tones, and refreshes skin throughout the day, which is especially refreshing when your sitting by the pool or beach!
4. Go-to nail polish shade for a sandals-ready pedi? I tend to go for coral shades like Bright Lights, Big Color (which has gold flecks in it) and NYC 30-Second In a New York Minute Spring Street (more of an orange-y shade), but I may try OPI's Cajun Shrimp soon!
5. Favorite summer bag? I love the LL Bean bag I was gifted years ago. It has my name on it, the open top allows for a towel to peek out, and it's washable! It's also super roomy.
What's currently going on with you?
Linking up with Anne!

No comments:
Post a Comment